PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When You visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about Your device, including information about Your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on Your device. Additionally, as You browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that You view, what websites or search terms referred You to the Site, and information about how You interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on Your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. - “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including Your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. - “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how You browse the Site.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including Your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how You browse the Site.
Additionally, when You track Your orders through the Site, we collect certain information from You, including but not limited to Your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, order ids, email address, purchased marketing list, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to
- Processing is necessary to perform a contract with the User, or in order to conclude one
- For the performance of Omega – Order Tracking service. This element covers all technical and commercial processes required to carry-out user requests.
- We receive and store certain types of information about Your use of the Site when You use the Site. Our purpose is to allow the Site to work properly, to allow us to provide our services, to evaluate use of the Site, for marketing purposes and to personalize and enhance Your interaction with us.
- To provide customer service and ensure the security of our operations.
- To improve the Site, personalize the user experience, and enhance user interactions with the Site.
- When in line with the preferences You have shared with us, provide You with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We share Your Personal Information with third parties to help us use Your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--You can read more about how Google uses Your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
Finally, we may also share Your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use Your Personal Information to provide You with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to You. For more information about how targeted advertising works, You can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Additionally, You can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from Your browser.
If You are a European resident, You have the right to access personal information we hold about You and to ask that Your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If You would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if You are a European resident we note that we are processing Your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with You (for example if You make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that Your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When You place an order through the Site, we will maintain Your Order Information for our records unless and until You ask us to delete this information. The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13.
For more information about our privacy practices, if You have questions, or if You would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or by mail to us to 8th floor, Hoa Cuong Building 18/11 Thai Ha, Dong Da Dist., Hanoi, HN, 100000, Vietnam